Thursday, February 2, 2006

What Could A Inflamed Bladder Mean

A COUNTRY ple of PAI's

took first and second parts. Two plenary sessions because the PP Councillor Anne Martin Delfina did not arrive on time in Madrid. The mayor argued that as there was no absolute majority PAI's left for the next two days. January 31. Because the first day of February entraba into force LUV they have passed and I wanted aplicarla.
tried everything but dialogue and consensus agreed outputs.
After all the tricks now be ineffable Rafael Blasco, and says he has the key, which gives the same date of registration and are placed in a row behind each other. I do not know what to think.
Incidentally, the Planning Commission Mr. Thomas wrote LUP instead of LUV. WHEN I told him I laughed but then I thought ... Planning Act and that will be Pelotazos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment