September, known in Mexico as the patriotic month, always invites pause to reflect on what it means to be Mexican, which means Mexico in our beliefs, aspirations, concerns, desires, hopes, frustrations, sorrows and emotions. It is not easy to question what we have been taught since childhood to believe and not to think, which is handled in the collective unconscious, what we usually sell like a fairy tale.
But there have been few who have made a serious analysis of the Mexican, the Mexico of yesterday and today, the tragicomedy of our history, pity that those studies are those that put in our hands for basic education and usually not at the top, but it is possible to remove the blindfolds, to unleash the dream and aspire to build a Mexico to be proud.
During the month I will upload some post on this topic, seeking to find similarities and differences, an accompaniment in thought. Today I do not want to start with a negative mood, so I propose to recall the Beatles song " Today is a good day" .
But there have been few who have made a serious analysis of the Mexican, the Mexico of yesterday and today, the tragicomedy of our history, pity that those studies are those that put in our hands for basic education and usually not at the top, but it is possible to remove the blindfolds, to unleash the dream and aspire to build a Mexico to be proud.
During the month I will upload some post on this topic, seeking to find similarities and differences, an accompaniment in thought. Today I do not want to start with a negative mood, so I propose to recall the Beatles song " Today is a good day" .
In this land I saw my first lightI've seen and I see light, land and vast skyAll my environment is understood in loveThat we had those long goneAnd today a good day agoTo speak of those who are here every dayChartingwelfare of all who comeAs the dawn sun precede journalAs we know that tomorrow will be the sameBecause that has been doneOver the years that pass and goIn this land where I can walkUnder address you put my feetalways be time to come to him to singAs most knowgift giving and gave me a place to be happy again I sayis my country, this is my land and houseAnd this is your songA song like all that have been madeOnly that thiswant to mention all the good that I gave birth to this townAnd my heartMexico to talk aboutchest swollen I alwaysAnd if you look backWhere we startAnd we find the oldThat formed aBut one day they went and learnedsay were great travelers crossedThathere in this land I met Deldignity that works for the growing of their ownThe striving to overcome their conditionEven though crossing times of misfortuneAnd today a good day agoTo speak of those who are here every dayChartingwelfare of all who comeFrom the seed to reach the seedThat even this fertile one day arriveAnd you do not want to repeat asIf I have said so much alreadyAnd talk of love is goodWhen you are sincereAnd if they look backFrom what I have to startAnd we areus a place That weHave a nice day we will leaveAnd maybe you can say were greattravelers who crossed over here
can see and hear here.
0 comments:
Post a Comment