Roberto "El Polaco" Goyeneche interpreta la alucinante composición de Horacio Ferrer (Letra) y Astor Piazzolla (Música), "Balada para un loco".
Las tardecitas de Buenos Aires tiene ese que se yo, viste?
Salgo de casa por Arenales, lo de siempre en la calle y en mi,
cuando de repente, detrás de ese árbol, se aparece el,
mezcla rara de penúltimo linyera y de primer polizonte
en el viaje a Venus. Medio melón en la cabeza,
las rayas de la camisa pintadas en la piel,
dos medias suelas
foot nailed and a free taxi flag in each hand ... Ha ... ha ... ha ... ha ...
seems that only I see it, because the passes between people and mannequins
wink, traffic lights me three celestial
and oranges from the bowl in the corner I cast their blossoms, and so
half dancing, half flying,
melon is removed, he greets me, gives me a flag
and says goodbye.
(Sung)
know I'm crazy, crazy, crazy,
not you see the moon rolling in Callao
and a chorus of astronauts and children with
waltz dancing around me ...
know I'm crazy, crazy, crazy,
I see Buenos Aires from the nest of a sparrow;
and I saw you so sad, come, fly, I was the crazy guy
I have for you.
Loco, loco, loco, Buenos Aires after dark in your loneliness,
along the bank of your bedsheet will come with a poem and a torombon
to reveal the heart.
Crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy like an acrobat saltare
into the abyss of your neck until you feel your heart freaked
that freedom, and you'll see.
(Spoken)
And so the fool invites me to walk in their delusion
super-sport,
and we will run over the cornices
motor with a swallow. In Vieytes
applaud. Long live ...
fools who invented love
and an angel and a soldier and a girl
give us a dancing waltz.
come out to greet the beautiful people
and crazy but yours, which I, fool me, cause
bell with your laughter and finally looks at me and sings in a low voice:
(Singing) Love me
, crazy, crazy, crazy ...
Climb to the tenderness of madman in me, this wig ponete
lark and fly, Fly with me now:
veni, Love me crazy, crazy, crazy, open up your love
let's try
the tragic folly of reviving, come, fly, come, tra ... lala ... lara ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment